Beach & Wild Cornwall
Salt hair don’t care, twilight nights, crisp air… We’ve found the perfect spot for you to feed your soul with all manner of good things. Nestled in a valley, beside a secluded beach on the North Cornwall coast, join us for a weekend of yoga, surfing, polaroid photography, wine tasting, wild swimming, beach hiking, and foraging.
DATES: 7-10 October 2016
LOCATION: Mawgan Porth, Cornwall
– 2 or 3 nights in our beautiful sustainably built Eco Terrace with hot tub.
– Healthy wholesome breakfasts and two delicious seasonal evening meals (evening meals Fri & Sat night only).
– Special wine tasting evening with a sommelier from Jamie Oliver’s local Fifteen restaurant.
– 4 or 5 yoga classes: including vinyasa flow and evening restorative session.
– Surf lesson including equipment (suitable for all abilities from complete beginners to experienced surfers).
– Foraging afternoon exploring the wilds of the cornish coast with a local expert.
– Beach & Wild polaroid photography project (cameras & film provided).
– Beach hikes and wild swims (wetsuits provided).
– Full use of pool and spa.
– Airport/train transfers (Newquay train station & airport).
2 nights £390 (shared twin/double room), £490 (single occupancy double room)
3 nights £449 (shared twin/double room), £549 (single occupancy double room)
only 9 places available
Also available but not included are Spa and massage treatments and taxi transfers from stations other than those specified.
Please note no previous surfing or Yoga experience is required, all classes will be taught for all abilities. To participate in the surf lesson or swimming you must be able to swim 50 metres in open water. Diets and allergies can be catered to, please let us know any requirements when you book.
Our Cornish home sweet home for the weekend is the stunning ‘The Park’ in Mawgan Porth. At the Park we will enjoy beautiful boutique accommodation just a few minutes walk from the beach.
Our two-storey eco lodge is made from sustainable timber and runs solar thermal hot water and heating systems. We will enjoy a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area with log burner, TV & DVD and a balcony overlooking the lush valley of Mawgan Porth.
We have a hot tub at the lodge to ease away any aches from surfing and walking, and we have full use of The Park’s swimming pool, steam rooms and sauna.
For more information and bookings please email us at email@example.com
We accept payment by paypal with a paypal account or credit/debit card, or via bank transfer.
Mawgan Porth is easily accessible by road, rail or air. Bodmin or Newquay railway stations & Newquay airport are just a short taxi rideaway.
We will be running free transfers from Newquay airport and Newquay Train station on the 7th, 9th & 10th, please ask for details when you book.